Loading ...
Click play to listen to

The World's Number 1
Surf MusicĀ 
Station

Latest Forum Posts

Last Played Tracks

Loading ...

When is the best time to start playing Halloween tracks?

More
1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #303 by Gnarly Mike
Is 18th October too early? Is it too late? And what do you want to hear more of?

Let us know \ooo/
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by Gnarly Mike.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 5 months ago #304 by Ricardo Ruano
The Whole Yearrr! Just joking, the whole month should be cool, but I'll be glad if you start from this week. It would be could to listen some Ghastly Ones, Famous Monsters, Satan's Pilgrims, Ed Gein and The Graverobbers and Creature Feature which is not Horror Surf but it sure does applies as a Halloween Band. If you haven't heard about check out Buried Alive from Creature Feature. Some retro horror trailer tracks would be cool to listen too :3

More
1 year 5 months ago #307 by Gnarly Mike
Ah, we have been resting our horror movie trailers but I guess now is the time to dig em up and use them. I have a handful of new trailers uploaded to the stream. And from tonight you will be able to hear progressively more horror surf in the mix.

All the bands above are in there, but you know, we want to inspire a new generation of horror surf so we will weight the playlists more heavily to the newer bands.

More
1 year 5 months ago #309 by Ricardo Ruano
Those are amazing news! I'll gladly wait for the upcoming stream of more horror surf and the Halloween Event too! :D

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds